Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How will I make sure I get the right hardware? If you have any doubts or would like to verify that you have selected the right hardware, please reach out to your account manager at Cropster or directly to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do you calculate cost of shipping? Shipping prices are calculated at checkout and depend on speed of shipment, package weight and your location.
- What should I buy for my Loring? Loring roasters do not need additional Cropster hardware to connect to your roaster. For installation steps find out more here.
- What should I buy for my Giesen? Most Giesen roasters require an unlock code purchased directly from them. We do not see/charge/accept any of this money, so we cannot offer unlock codes here. Find out more about setting up your Giesen here.
- What should I buy for my Probat? There are many different ways to set up a Probat roaster since they have had a few different models since being founded in 1868. You can find out more about setting up your specific roaster here.
- Are you sure Cropster will work with my roaster? Yes, Cropster works well with all roasters. If you are looking for more information you can probably find your roaster here.
- Where can I find more information on probes? Here you go.
- Why don't these links work for me? You have probably noticed you need a Cropster login to access our manuals. To get access you can sign up for a free trial today and we will help you with your setup and finding the correct hardware.
- What if I have more questions? Please email us at email@example.com